Monday, May 16, 2011

I am so stressed out.

How the fuck do people do things? I swear to God - okay - well we got in trouble last night while filming. The manager of Planet Hollywood came into the elevator with us at one point and put his hand over the camera and made us leave. The crazy part was we had done like at least 4 other takes before that - so I have no idea where he was before he realized what we were doing. There was a lot of yelling and screaming soooo I suppose someone finally said something. We shot right through Times Square - it was awesome. The only trouble was with people filming us filming - fucking ridiculous. It was fun though. The show was okay - small audience and it took me half my set to warm up. I sort of - well I did a different song than I was planning on doing and I also - I was rusty. But I felt good when I got off and they seemed to really like the song. One woman on the shoot was drunk - it was so crazy. She got lost at one point and it was so crazy to see someone show up to a job drunk. I used to do that all the time. It was hard to see and it made me very uncomfortable. She called me today and asked if she seemed drunk - which made me REALLY uncomfortable. I said yes and asked if she was okay and she said she had taken anti-anxiety meds and that's what happened. She also cried and said she was sad about her personal life. Now I missed when I was supposed to call Her Lady Wonder - fuuuuccckk!! I have to go - love you Blueberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...