Monday, May 26, 2014

in Islip

We are in islip to go to the beach - we stayed overnight in a hotel and it's so much fun.  I brought my iPad so I am able to write on here.  They accidentally gave me the day off from the restaurant and I just went with it.  It's a holiday and I almost never have holidays off and he was so thrilled I could spend the day with him.  I can't wait to go to the beach!  I brought my ukulele and we were playing it last night - oh my god!! So much fun!! I'm going to take some pictures with this today and see how that goes.  We spent the day together yesterday also.  He's back from meditating gotta go love you Bluebie byeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...