Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Home early.

I left my acting class early because the trains stop running at 10:00 this week - so I ended up getting home by 10:00 - which is early!!  I took care of myself by doing that.  So I worked on my resume today and started to look on Craig's List for jobs.  There must be other ways to find jobs than Craig's List also - right?  I'm so clueless.  Okay but now I'm starting to work on that so that's good.  I feel like my friend from the store hates me but maybe she just has PMS too.  Oh LORD - women are tricky.  I'm starting to learn about Buddhism and I'm not sure how but it is starting to help me think better.  You know - being an alcoholic is all about having a shitty perception of things - so when one is sober - one's perception shifts - hopefully.  I suppose it is fair to say mine has shifted at least somewhat - I mean just look back on here - I was fucking batshit mother fucking crazy!  Okay so now - I don't know - all I know is the Buddhism is the next learning for me.  I don't totally get it but I like it.  I'm reading a book called The Diamond Cutter - really great.  The guy gave it to me.  It was one of the books he gave me when he gave me that pile of books!!  So unreal.  He gave me BOOKS - let's just remember that for a second.  Amazing.  I have to go my sponsee I think needs me.  So grateful to be home a little early and get a decent night's sleep.  Love you Bluebie bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...