Saturday, May 24, 2014

More working, more tired, more Orchids.

He sent me orchids - they died (I probably killed them) - he got a replacement sent to me at his office he brought it to me and they sent another one to the store also - which I went and picked up in this torrential downpour last night.  Now I have 2 gorgeous orchids that I get to kill in my kitchen.  I named them Francine and Loretta.  Well he named one Francine - I named the new one Loretta.  She might need a name change.  Anyway I have to go work brunch and I'm already late.  Can you even imagine what it will be like when I won't be waitress anymore???  It will be so glorious I can only hope.  So.  So there you go.  They brought me in the office yesterday and said they loved me and they don't want me to give my notice.  Oh dear LORD - how awful is that?  So for the first hour I was like "Awwwww - I love this job - I love waffles for breakfast (they gave us waffles for breakfast) - these customers aren't so bad - awwww."  Right?  Then the 20th person finally got to me and by the end of the day I was fried and exhausted.  So fried - burnt the fuck out.  So today I changed my arrival time to 9 instead of 8:00 so I could pray & meditate and write on here.  Does that count as self-care?  Probably not but - well - that's what I'm doing.  So I love you still and I miss you still bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...