Monday, May 5, 2014

Day off!!!

I took the day off - dear lord I needed it and I just got back from walking in the park and it was absolutely glorious.  Now I'm going to get ready and run errands.  I just could not be at that restaurant another day.  I can't waitress anymore - it's done - I'm done.  What is a positive way of saying this?  I want to grow - I want to be of service and I can't do it being angry and being a waitress makes me angry.  It also hurts me physically.  Okay - whatever.  I am having a glorious day - it's chilly but sunny - I slept 9 hours and I got to pray/mediate and eat a delicious healthy breakfast.  Now for more self-care.  Love you my sweet Bluebie.  Let's keep growing forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...