Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sigh.

No hot water today and I didn't take a shower yesterday haha - of course.  I am also going blind.  I can barely see without my glasses on - which is so fucking confusing since they are for reading.  Okay - really I am a mess today.  I'm just so fucking tired which I don't understand - I slept for 8 fucking hours almost last night.  I just can't keep up with anything and I don't know how I can balance anything out.  I had such a nice weekend with the guy - so lovely and then - now -I'm a mess.  He said something last night that I misunderstood and now I have plummeted to the ground and I don't want to talk to him anymore.  Okay - which I haven't and that's good.  Okay - what would I tell someone else?  I would say - calm down - take care of yourself - maybe meditate for a few minutes - regroup.  Let it all go and turn it over.  Breathe.  Listen to my heart.  I paid my rent finally, organized myself and did laundry last night.  I have class tonight and my big meeting.  It's okay - it's really okay.  IS IT?????  Bye Bluebie - love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...