Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Choas theory.

I have no time - between my 2 jobs and my BOYFRIEND - omg what???  I have a boyfriend and I am so crazy about him and now I haven't really been able to keep things straight.  Plus the waitressing - I just can't with it.  do you know what a man said to me yesterday about his omelet that was too runny?  He said (ha) "I don't care if it takes 55 minutes - just have them burn the fucking omelet and make sure it's cooked!!"  His friend gave me 26 dollars for a tip and their bill was only 6o dollars.  Can you even imagine??  He actually cursed at me.  Unreal.  Anyway - now I'm here at the store and it's so hot in here - the air isn't working and the ladies are pissed about it!!  Oh - oh well.  So - so this is where I am in my life right now.  I am having such a hard time imagining that I could have a life where I don't need to not only waitress but also feel badly about myself.  How's that for a layer of the fucking onion??  Now I'm cursing about food!!  So - yeah - well - so that's that.  I miss writing on here and I feel like my acting and comedy is over once again.  I did a show Sunday night at 11:00 at night - I hosted and I felt like I was going to die in the middle of it - I was so fucking tired.  I had worked and hung out with my guy all weekend and went to meetings and a play and oh my fucking God - seriously - so tired.  Then yesterday I had to be at work at 8:00 am and by the time I left the restaurant at 6:30 at night I could not imagine ever going back again.  I still can't - my legs hurt, my soul hurt - it was so fucking awful.  I walked right to a meeting and that made me feel better but - well that's where I am.  It's like the bed and breakfast all over again - I just can't seem to leave!!!  I'm shaking my head - I mean it's really unreal.  Or bizarre or whatever.  Okay I LOVE YOU BLUEBIE AND I MISS YOU.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...