Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I have 3 minutes to write something.

I have to go run this meeting and I need to walk the dog first. I have to come home and work on my show for Sunday. I think I know what I'm doing I just need to do it a bunch of times. I feel healed from working the weekend. I am looking forward to another day off for sure. I got sleep and how amazing that I do sleep now. It has been a year that I have been writing this blog!! I started it on May 11th - how awesome is that? I have to go. I wish I had more time right now but I will have time later. Talk to you later Blueb. I just have to say that I think I'm finally starting to get stronger from not drinking and the more consistent meditation. Like maybe now I can really get my body in shape again because I will have the strength. Maybe I'm just inspired from watching Salt - what an awesome, bad movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...