Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The interview went well and

today I start at the boutique. I am training with my friend so that will be good. I absolutely adore the fact that I will not get thrown up on at this job - and she assured me of that. I also love that I am awake and I have somewhere to go today. I won't be able to go to my usual meeting but I found one near there so I hope that I will like it. I'm sure I will. I just had some healthy breakfast and I'm having coffee. This feels so wonderful to be in a clean room with healthy food and a job to go to that hopefully won't be major drama or gross. We shall see.....I have to meditate. I would have never been able to do this years ago. I would be hung over right now and all bloated and freaked out about not having enough sleep and blah blah blah. All that drama. Barf. I just love that I'm not hung over and I'm not mortified by something I did last night. I went to a diner with Larni - NOT mortifying at all!! Okay I'm going to pray and meditate real quick. Bye Blueberry!!! God Bless Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...