Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello I'm so confused....

not about this new job. I liked it so much today. I don't know I think I'm tired and I wish I had a couch. I just miss sex. I don't know I think maybe I just want a nice normal life. I have no idea what that even means. I want to live and love, write and exercise, have sex and have lots of animals and got to the beach. I do wish I could perform.....have fun being myself.....Christ I miss so much performing....and I miss being me and having it be good. I loved the boutique. I am so tired. I will write more tomorrow when I am not listening to The L Word at the same time. I want a kitten. A little black one. Hmmmmmm. I will name it Grandma. Grandma Jupiter. I don't know - barf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...