Sunday, May 22, 2011

Holla.

That's holler only with an a to be cool. I worked 3 shows yesterday and then I came home and it was AWESOME. I wasn't completely exhausted and the dog was still awake so could walk her and I still made enough money. I took care of myself by coming home. Awesome. It felt so great and the crazy part is that it was still late!! I got home by 1:15. How crazy is that? I could really go on right now about all the resentments and anger I have but why? I just walked the dog and I'm doing laundry and I'm not hung over. I got enough sleep and I have coffee with raw honey in it. I can pay my bills and I have things to do today. These are beautiful things. I'm learning how to take care of myself for real. I feel very blessed to be able to do that. Deep breaths and an open, loving heart. One step at a time. I can go to therapy and talk about my fear and resentments. I can google my fear and resentments now!! Love you Blueb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...