Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm so tired.

I got my taxes done today, bought my niece and my nephews presents, walked and walked, drank lots of H2O, got a sunburn from walking, got my dog her special dog food, had a sandwich and went to a meeting. I got home, had another sandwich, did laundry, cleaned more, walked the dog and did my nails. I feel like should do my hair but I am so fucking tired it's insane. I have clothes in the dryer still but they will be dry in a couple of minutes. Oh I also looked through my clothes for stuff my pregnant sister can wear and took pictures of the stuff I found and sent her the pics. She likes the stuff so I'm going to go ahead and just send it. I'm throwing out more of my shoe and a shirt - well I should say I'm putting them on the "Giving Fence" out back int he alley where I hang all the stuff I don't want. This Asian guy rides by all the time and picks stuff up - so do a few different women. I saw him take a pair of rain boots I put out there once. These hideous leopard rubber ones. Every time I see a girl wearing boots like that I wonder if they are mine. I'm fighting off a cold. I really want to do my hair but I feel like I am pushing it so much. I really just need to go to sleep. I wish I had a tub - that I would do. There is a tub across the way but I don't feel like cleaning right now. I would have to clean it first before using it. Am I a boring person? I feel like all I do is clean, walk and go to work. Oh and meetings. Maybe I am boring. I don't know - I think at this moment I don't care. I am going to get the clothes out - oh fuck I washed a blanket - so I have to wait for that also. That won't take long either. I really do appreciate having a washer and dryer here. I have to go. I need to floss. Ha - yes I am VERY boring. Bye Bluebie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...