Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Still not okay - still have tons of anxiety.

I have to quit drinking coffee - that's what really does it. The cigarette smoke has been super strong in here lately and that can not be helping. It really can't. Someone is next door I think - who knows - I have no idea. I went shopping yesterday and went to a show and I got a decent night sleep. Although the landlord started to bang around at 6:30 so I just put in earplugs - there you go. My biggest struggle right now is with being okay with being angry. Okay - I have 3 to 4 big struggles. Last night I told my friend I can't work 2 hours all the time for her and she said she totally understood and asked if I would just want to switch days - so that might work but I haven't replied yet. Last night I got annoyed at something the landlord said and I got mad then got upset with myself. But then I thought "It IS upsetting!!! HE is an upsetting person - OF COURSE I'm annoyed and mad - it's NORMAL and I am a passionate person so when I get upset I get REALLY upset." And that did help me to back off of myself. I sent my sister - oh see he is up here right now vacuuming. What if I was sleeping? See - I'm filled with rage but guess what? It is fucking annoying but also - he can vacuum if he wants to but more than it's his energy - he is so false and it's about something else. Which is exactly how I can be. That being said - he's completely annoying and aggressive and it fucking bothers me that he wakes me up and then will be napping later when I'm gone. Okay - I have PMS. I have a doctor's appointment - I will write more later when he isn't listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...