Sunday, August 21, 2011

Does it smell like cigarettes in here?


My hair smells like smoke - I woke up with a headache and it smelled like smoke? I can't STAND IT. Okay - you know what I can't stand more? Getting mad. I was so annoyed at work last night - I hate working with that creepy guy and I just - okay - here's the good thing I did - I left and I came home and walked the dog. I really did. I read my book, wrote a gratitude list and went to sleep. I could have slept more but the dog woke me up. You know what the bus boy said to me at work last night? I asked him if he wanted pizza and he said yes - I said take as much as you want because I had one slice and I didn't want anymore - and he asked why? I said because I don't want anyone to ask me when I am due this week. And he said - just work out - don't you work out or are you lazy? WELL THERE YOU GO. I said I walk everywhere, do yoga once a month and go swimming once every 3 months. ISN' THAT WORKING OUT???? Remember my dead Grandma? She always called me lazy. All the time - everyone did - everyone always called me lazy. My teachers, my family - everyone. The bus driver - everyone. Okay - not the bus driver. On a slightly separate but not separate note - my ex-friend Brunhilda would always tell me to shine people on after shit went down and my therapist (I think) is always telling me to use my rage to propel me to do GOOD things for myself. She also said on Monday that it was good that I have rage - it's normal and that if I didn't it would be strange. She probably used the word anger. I am using rage. So now it is clear that I have rage and although I don't trust it - it is clear in my intellect that I am supposed to have it and I can use it for good. I can possible use it to help get me out of this stuck, upset, lazy, rageful place. What is laziness? Why does that happen? Am I lazy? I don't feel lazy but then again - well - huh. I am sort of amazed right now. Amazed? Curious? Okay - I have errands to run, I am going to the pool to swim and I need a meeting badly. I also told that girl - ugh my friend that I would open the store for her tomorrow. Barf - okay - well - it's okay - I can do that. I got a manicure/pedicure last night inbetween the 2 jobs because they didn't need me for the first show and they kicked me out because they had no more customers and they were closing early. I was like - oh are my nails dry and she said "Nooo - you be careful!!" Then she picked up my purse and walked it to the front of the salon and opened the door. Unbelievable. She actually did a good job though - except for the toe nail she made bleed. Haaaa - ohhhh - big sigh. My nails made it all through work so that's good. Okay - time to walk the dog. I LOVE YOU BLUEBERRY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...