Monday, August 15, 2011

Tropic Thunder.

Now THAT is a movie I would have loved to have been in - or something like that. Fucking hilarious, ridiculous but they were really acting - I loved it. Ugh I really miss acting sometimes. Performing. I miss putting on costumes and different disguises. I used to occasionally ride the subway and walk around as whatever my character was. One time I was a fat girl - really fat - lumpy fat and people were mean to me - not nice. I put on this horrible stretch pant, loose shirt outfit and stuffed myself with tons and tons of tissues. TONS. I also put on a short brown wig and really bad sunglasses. It was fun!! Another time I was lumpy pregnant - no one cared. Alrighty - soooooo. Larni is a turd - he really is. Should I take Saturday night off from work? I don't want to - I really need the money. If I'm going to work just to "show him" then that's not a good idea. All of the movies we made a being shown at a festival and Saturday night is opening night - red carpet - the whole thing. It would be fun - I'm not so sure. I will talk to people about it and then decide. Yes - wow - that must be the most sober thought I have had in a long, long time. I really want to go get a manicure and pedicure and a back rub. They have a combo deal for 32 dollars downtown. Yes I am going to go do that. I have to go. I feel inspired to write a poem.

Oh Monday - I do love you

Oh Not Working I love you too

Oh craziness inside me - I feel you are right

I want to let you be free but no - I shouldn't.

Oh Christ really? It's all so hard.

The focus it takes me to just not be a complete lunatic is exhausting.

I have to walk the dog - by have I mean I want to because I love her.

I smell smoke - RAGE. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...