Thursday, August 25, 2011

Good Blogging!!

Haaa - oh boy!! It's a girl!! Me - I'm a girl. SO stupid. I just prayed and meditated and had a cashew bar, fed the dog and now I need to walk her. I need to go to work and then a meeting, then work again and start all over. I am finding myself to be bored again. I got home last night and I was bored. I thought the pool closed early or I could have gone swimming!! It doesn't close until 10 mother fucking 30!! I thought it closed at nine. I'm a dick. Oooo - I am being hard on myself - let's lighten up on that today. I went to get the coffee I make from Duane Reade last night and they raised the price by 3 dollars!!! What?? I put it back and got - of all things to be cheaper - Starbucks!! So nuts. The dog is ready to go out....whoop and she just proved it by peeing on the newspaper. Holy cow this coffee is strong. I am going to look today while I'm at the store for schools again. I would love to go back to sleep. I'm confused about my boredom. I suppose that is sign. Dear Lord please help to guide me to a happy, healthy, helpful and productive place. Amen!!! I love you Bluebie!!! Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...