Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hmmm - well...

I got some good sleep - I absolutely adore going to bed around midnight - that's my regular wanting to go to sleep. That's my bedtime. I used to always go to bed at midnight when I was muuuuch younger - before I was a total drunk. When I was doing lots and lots of comedy I went to bed at 2 and that was okay but I didn't love it. So I now have 2 great nights sleep and I'm starting to feel better from the 3 weeks of working like crazy. Now I will see this week what it is like to work 3 doubles in a row. Well it will probably be better than working 3 regular days and THEN 3 doubles. She was supposed to pay me yesterday so I reminded her. How great is that? She would have totally forgotten. Now let's see if she actually does it. I need to wash my hair so badly - walking around the city it gets so fucking dirty. I walked from 72nd and Columbus to 5th and Cooper Union yesterday. The sun felt sooooo good! So good. I have to go greet at my meeting. Do my service. Be of service. I could really do that more - for sure. Okay - so today I will. Bye Bluebie - I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...