Thursday, August 18, 2011

I just totally farted and then a lady walked into

the boutique. It has been quiet all day and then one time I fart someone walks in? Jeez. I can tell you one reason I am upset. I'm fat and I can NOT lose this weight. I am really 15 pounds over what I should be and I just can't get rid of it. Look I know I eat french fries, pizza and nachos every weekend but really? I also would be so much better if I could let myself swim all the time. FUCK THIS IS HARD OKAY? I'm fucking frustrated and I am really fucking sexually frustrated. It has been 2 years - TWO YEARS since I've had sex. What - are you fucking kidding me? Jesus Christ. I have to go and read this book on meditation. OWE MY ARM HURTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...