Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pimples on my face and anxiety/rage/panic/worry/more anxiety

in my heart. Jeez Mother Fucking Louise - I am a mess. I have no idea what is happening - I am filled with anxiety and I seriously - okay - here's the good things I did today so far. I'm at work - I ate breakfast and took all my supplements and vitamins and did my holistic stuff. Yesterday I went swimming and it was really so amazing I just can't even tell you. I just had Sushi which I think is better than the bacon, cheeseburger, fries and malt that I wanted to eat. I'm very glad I didn't. I did Yoga yesterday and I prayed and meditated TWICE. I'm just - I didn't go to a meeting yesterday and I really needed one. I can never go down to no money again - it's really bad for me. Yes I needed a day off and to stay home but I could have gone to a meeting in the neighborhood and put change in the basket. I just don't want to do the work - give back - nothing. I feel like I am going to explode right now. I seriously do. I put oil on my legs and massaged them the last 3 nights and I also have been putting tiger balm on my sore shoulder. i have PMS - that's all there is to it. I have to go - I think I just need to relax and read. Bye Bluebie. Love to youbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...