Sunday, August 28, 2011

Well the hurricane was downgraded to a tropical storm.

I would be so mad if I was that storm - downgraded. Well I cleaned a bunch yesterday and I watched a ton of movies and shows. I also spent tons of time with the dog and she loved it. I fell off my prayer/meditation schedule so today I have to make sure to do that. I have the windows open and the breeze feels good. I have some things to throw out and I still have to vacuum and clean this table that my computer is on. So since the subways are still not running I have to stay here and I will be working on my vision board today. My next one. This one has been so amazing - and it is time for a new one. An additional one. Okay - time for me to pray and meditate. I also need a shower - holy cow - badly. I have to say - this is a little boring. But well - okay. I got a terrific night's sleep. Amazing!! Okay - bye Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...