Monday, August 8, 2011

So tired and stressed out.


I slept 10 hours and I did feel quite a bit better. I meditated for 50 minutes and I had a very healthy breakfast. I told my friend at the boutique I would work for her for 2 hour tomorrow and I really didn't want to. Why did I do that? I'm so fucking tired. Okay - I need to just relax and learn how to say no. I feel like I need to lay down. I still have to go to the hardware store and Vitamin Shop PLUS my all time favorite health food store reopened today and I want to go check it out. That just got me excited!! I will go to the bank tomorrow and do my meeting then go work for her. I can't keep going in and working 2 hours for her - it's not going to work for me AT all. I am exhausted. Okay - I will feel better after a shower - I felt so much better after I meditated. Byee Bluebie Blueb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...