Saturday, August 6, 2011

Waiting for my omelet, waiting for my dreams.

I am starving - I ordered and omelet from Green Kitchen and it should be here soon. I'm at the boutique again and I got some sleep last night so I am okay. I got here half an hour late but I have to take care of myself. I will stay a hour an hour later. I needed sleep so badly - but since I got almost 8 hours I'm okay. I took a shower, did all my holistic stuff from the Snake Doctor and took care of my doggie. I made my bed, took my vitamins and drank my green drink. It's a lot of fluking work. I wish I had time to pray and meditate. I will have to try to figure out how to fit that in on these days where I do all these doubles. It's a beautiful day - sunny and warm but not hot or muggy. I like being busy. Bye my omelet is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...