Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dreamt about a dead guy who wouldn't be dead last night.

He was talking to me and he put his arm around my shoulder and I pushed it away because he smelled completely like shit (because he was dead) and I remember that in the dream I was so proud of myself for pushing him away. He kept following me and talking to me and I was so confused as to why he wouldn't be dead. He followed me all through this big building entrance and all the way to these clear elevators - where I got on without him and he watched me go up the elevators and he was smiling the whole time. He didn't look THAT bad for a dead guy but he looked dead and he smelled dead. Then I kept asking everyone why he wouldn't just be dead and no one would answer me. I was so sad that he wouldn't let himself rest. He was so happy to see me but I'm not sure if I believe that. I do think he wanted to tell me something. I knew this man years ago - his picture - a BIG picture of him is still hanging in the comedy club I work at. He has been dead for years also. I was in the green room last night and I looked through the glass near to where the bar is and I saw the picture and I was like "Oh right - hiya." Then I had that dream. He stuuuuunk - it was fucking gross. I wasn't scared really - just grossed out by the smell and confused. I should look this up in the dream dictionary. This is why I write on here - I wrote this and now I feel better. Somerset Maugham has one of his characters say that in his book "Of Human Bondage." She says "You writers are such a funny lot - you write it down and then it's out of you." I'm POSITIVE that isn't the right quote but it's something like that. Guess what else? Tall Not So Dark And Creepy just started playing his guzheng and I got all mad and I was like "Okay - I can be mad - freak out, call him selfish (which I did) and be miserable or I can be grown-up and go ask him to shut the door or if it's a CD to turn it down. Then I felt so much better and 5 minutes later he stopped. So see - I'm not sooooo much better than I was last year but I am better. I am a little bit better. A little less fat and a little less filled with putrid rage. Holy cow. The doctor told me that some of the stuff he gave me is to help with that deep seated rage "stuff" in me. OH BOY!!! The dog is staring at me but it's raining so I can't take her out. Every time I look at her she wags her tail. Holy fuck I love this dog so much. She's so cute - such a bright light to come home to. She has such a sweet heart - she really does - you can see it in her tail. Bye Blueberry - I loooove you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...