Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday Boutique Wonder.

Wonder isn't quite the right word but it's nice here today. I am exhausted and I'm - okay - tolerate the feelings - tolerate the feelings. I need a gallon of coffee - or at least another one. Holy cow - as I left the house the landlord said he went upstairs and sat with the dog during the storm. How sweet and annoying. Poor thing was scared from the storm and then he's up there comforting her - yikes. Well it was sweet of him anyway to think of her. I thought someone had been in my room and I told him that. I said it looked like things had been moved around and he said he didn't touch anything. Okay - anyway - what can I do? Tolerate the feelings - tolerate the feelings. Yikes. I just have 4 more hours here and then 8 hours at the next job. Hahahahahahaaaa. I don't know if you can tell but I wasn't really laughing. Just being psycho. I have to go - ohhhh - I'm tired and crazy. Please help me through the rest of this day!! Bye Bluebie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...