Thursday, August 25, 2011

do you know that I brought the garbage from my vibrator

HERE to throw it out because I don't trust my landlord not to go through my garbage?? HOW INSANE IS THAT??? Not to mention he is probably in my room right now looking in my drawers ANYWAY. Cretona told me he is leaving in a month. Then I won't have anyone who will tell me I'm not crazy. I know I'm not crazy and I know in my heart I will get myself out of that place. I have to be honest right now it is okay. ONLY OKAY. But I won't be able to really write or really be creative until I leave there. No doubt about it. What am I going to do anyway - live in a gay bed and breakfast for the rest of my life?? Give me a fucking break. I need to do something and FAST. I need to write a book. The first line is going to be..."So I've decided to kill them." Yes it's going to be about a girl who wears little devil horns on her head all the time - those little ones you can just glue to your head. Haha - I'm kidding about the devil horns. NO I'M NOT!! FUCK - I have to go - byeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...