Saturday, August 13, 2011

I just read my post from a year ago today.....and guess what?

Now my ankles don't hurt. Hahaaa - and big, BIG sigh. The one thing that has changed is that I said if I make it to a year without drinking it would be a miracle - and guess what? I did so I guess a miracle happened. What else has changed? I paid off some old bills, almost done paying back my best friend, I have another job - ugh. I started seeing the holistic doctor. What else? i don't know - now I'm annoyed - it suddenly feels so fucking hot in here. I just need to make it to 2 years and then I can keep going. Just make it through tonight. I suppose that I really - ugh I don't know - I have to go to my other job - I can't think - all I want to do is eat pizza and french fries. A woman came in here and asked me when I was due. Then when I told her I'm not pregnant she asked if I was on medication and if that's what the problem was. Then she told me to stop eating half way through my meal. Or AT LEAST to separate my meals into HALVES and only eat one half - if I can. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? Why is always unattractive people who talk like this to people? Seriously - she said it so off-handedly all of it - like it couldn't have any effect on my feelings whatsoever. I hate her - I have to go I need a Frappucino.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...