Sunday, August 7, 2011

So tired.

Am I ever going to get my energy level back? Maybe not. Well I guess maybe I don't even know what my energy level is. I am so tired right now but I did get almost 8 hours of sleep - thank God. I had ANOTHER drinking dream/shopping/performing dream - only this one was so fucking sneaky. I dreamed that I was in this waiting room with these other comedians and one of them - or all of them - were drinking and the one to my left (a woman) put ice cubes from her drink on my boobs and I just reached down with my mouth and ate them. After I was munching on them for awhile I asked if they were from her alcoholic drink and she said yes. Which I KNEW because it tasted like alcohol. I also was trying to shop for these - I don't now - these pretty tangerine glittery shoes. I had them and then they fell behind the display and I kept picking up all these other different shoes - all different colors and sizes - but they were all sandals and all not the pair I originally had. I tried on what I thought was a skirt - but then it turned into a dress - a long flowy flowered dress. Seriously - what the fuck is it with me and shoes? One of the other girls in the waiting room was trying to go down on me and I kept resisting but then I finally gave in and then she asked me why I had so much pubic hair. Turns out she wasn't trying to go down on me she was doing a pube check - and from the back no less. She kept nudging my ass and I was like - no - no and then I was like - oh what the fuck go ahead - and THEN she commented on my pubes. I felt tricked. Okay - seriously - no wonder I'm tired - my mind never rests when I am sleeping. On a reality note I am still sober and I haven't bought any new shoes or let anyone go down on me OR do a pube check. I told that guy that I am 40 as he is 31 and he said - haha "No way!! I love old broads!!" Quote and end quote. Hahaha - oh boy. I should go and walk Miss Doggie and try to pray/meditate/yoga/meeting. I just really want to lay back down. NO!!! I must travel forward - rest later. Sooooo sleepy. Byeeeee Blueberrryyyyy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...