Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I am crashing...


What the fuck? All this work and I am so upset right now. Cretona woke me up playing the flute outside my window. I guess he thought if he was playing it outside it's not loud? Ugh and he isn't that good so he stops and starts. I looked out at him at one point and he sort of did this neck stretching move - the ones that boxers do when they are on the sides of the ring. Are you fucking kidding me? Is it that hard of a work out - your fucking flute? I am 4 floors up but so what? For how many centuries have duded been playing instruments under windows - IT'S LOUD. I opened the window and turned on the fan and it's less loud. I'm so fucking grumpy. I am just miserable. Is it my anniversary or do I just get grumpy when woken up by mediocre music playing?? I think he was playing the theme song to The Pink Panther. I have this movie thing to go to tonight for Larni's movies. Tomorrow I have a double. Oh dear - I should just pray and meditate right now. I don't want to go to a meeting. I do not want to go all the way to mid-town. Okay I am just going to pray and meditate and see what happens. The way I am feeling will change one way or the other. Bye Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...