Thursday, September 1, 2011

Peace of mind.

I don't have that. I really don't. I completely lack it. I had 12 fights in my head today before I even got to work. I didn't get completely filed with rage but I had a lot of fights in my head. That's it - I don't have peace of mind. I do know if I keep working hard things will change and shift. I know that I am so grateful that I am here at this job today because it has gotten me out of my head. Although now the other girl just told me that my hours might get switched so I am right back in my head. Okay - whoa - calm down. I'm going to call this acting teacher - that's what I am going to do. I am going to do my best today and I am going to go to a meeting. I don't want to call my sponsor because she isn't feeling well and hasn't called me back. What?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...