Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm going to ask this - and I suppose psychlogy

would tell me that I already know but WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING? Seriously - I must know......but I don't know. My life is half done. Okay - so who cares. I just - I'm tired now - I feel depleted although I had the most delicious food today and I seem to be making much stronger food choices. I just can't keep eating gross food. I already lost some bloat - dare I say wieght. I just miss doing comedy so much - perfomring - acting. Okay - smove forward. I still have a block in that way too. I will get over it - that's all there is to it. I have some monologues I found that I like. I can work on those right now and then get into that acting class. Move forward - stop looking at the past. Yeesh. It's okay. Alright - I feel better. Bye Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...