Thursday, September 1, 2011

Okay - I'm bored - I need to have fun.

I want to make money, be happy and have fun. I still want to be a movie star and famous and blah, blah but whatever - come on. Ugh - I'm already annoyed writing this. I have to go in the direction of FUN and EXCITING!! That's how I was able to do so much with comedy and acting!! I was having fun!! I was EXCITED!! I'm not going to be able to go to a meeting tonight since I have a meeting before work. Barf. What would be FUN??? I went for a walk to Starbucks and I felt like I got let out of the zoo. Well - okaaaay - back to reading "Delivering Happiness." Byeeeee Bluebieee - I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...