Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 735

I'm at the boutique and a woman is in here with her son Danny who loves all the glittery shirts and bracelets. He won't stop saying Mommy. He also has on a glittery bracelet right now. He is going to be a big flamer that kid. Maybe not - I don't know. So this is day 735 of no drinking. There is till mad cigarette smoke coming from somewhere in the house or next door. I watched Raising Jeffrey Dahmer last night and then read all about he and Ted Bundy. I was then COMPLETELY freaked out. Totally fucking nuts. The lady who was in her with her gay son said she thought her husband would be so upset if he knew how much her son liked fashion. Um - fashion? Wait till he finds out he likes penises!! She was really sweet to him so that's good. The cutest lady just came in here. Older but so cute. I'm older - what am I talking about? She had a cute purse, red pants, and cute little ballet flats on. Alrighty. So anyway it is sunny out right now so that is WONDERFUL because it has been so rainy and - well - not depressing but so sleepifying. I talked to the acting teacher. I like him and we worked out that I will audition for him in about 6 weeks and I am to call him when I am ready. So now I just need a monologue. I started to look yesterday so today I will continue that search. I hope this weekend is busy at work. Okay Bluebie - I love you!! I miss doing stand-up. That's all - bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...