Friday, September 2, 2011

One more day till Two Years!!

Holy fuck - what a fucking build up. I managed to get myself here today on the subway/bus combo, I prayed and meditated, took the dog out, took a shower and brought my breakfast with me. Lord. I am so excited to start to work on something - I have an idea. NO - I'm not telling you what it is - it's a SECRET!!! ha. F. Okay - so - now I am her at the store and it is sooooo boooooring. One woman came in so far and she was on her phone the whole time. Someone who she knows has a very difficult mother apparently and he didn't tell his new girlfriend and it is causing quite a problem.If today is this slow tomorrow is going to be SUPER slow. Alright well I will get some reading done. I just ordered a healthy lunch. A little pricey but yummy. I don't think I am going to get to work tonight at the comedy club - it will be so slow. Did I tell you about the amazing package my sister sent me?? It was so nice - it made me feel so loved. SO loved!!! Okay - my salad with fake cheese on it is here as well as a customer. Seriously? No one has come in here for 2 hours and I take ONE BITE of mango and a girl walks in. ON HER PHONE!!! Bye Bluebie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...