Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dreams - they never stop.

I never stop dreaming - I mean while I am sleeping. Or while I'm awake for that matter. I have another glorious day off today and I am SOOOO happy about that!!! I had another action/adventure shoot 'em up crazy chase dream last night. This one involved a high rise building and a bunch of men in white rain coats. It also involved a man and a woman and in the end the guy loved me. He took me inside this store/restaurant and kissed me. He reaaaalllyyy kissed me. His breathe wasn't the MOST amazing breathe but he really showed me he loved me. It was very sweet although the breath was confusing. Maybe he wasn't that fresh after all the shoot 'em up action. He had green eyes, glasses and short brown sort of wavy hair. Tall. Tallish? Taller than me by a few inches. Anyway then this girl came along and they had to pay their bill or settle something and I went outside and I was so amazed that I wasn't jealous. I just knew he loved me and whatever they had to work out had no sexiness or whatever involved in it. So bizarre. Bizarre and boring. Except for me to not be jealous - even in a dream?? Amazing. Bizarre and boring should be my book's name. The book I'm not writing. I'm so scared of calling this acting teacher back. Of writing a book, of doing anything. Ugh - so, so, soooo scared. Fear. My sister sent me a camera!!! I looooove it. How amazing is that?? I used it a little bit - so much fun. Ooooo - I just had an idea!!! Thank you Bluebie!!! Okay - I will write more later - byeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...