Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday and boy are mt arms tired.

I'm here at the store - I woke up so late. once again I am trying to rock the "messy up do" as if it's on purpose and not because I got ready in 5 minutes. I couldn't walk the dog - poor thing - she was so confused. She was like okay here we go out the door - only I just had to leave. I could have walked her but I really feel like sometimes the early morning is where the busy time is in this store. Plus I'm supposed to be here at 10!! Yesterday this guy from work called me and said - concerning tips that he always gives a couple of extra dollars wherever he goes because he wants to spread good cheer and "Why would you want to do anything less?" How great is that concerning ALL things. A woman just came in here with her daughter and was such an a-hole. She bought something but then was such a grumpy pants. So she did not spread good cheer but you know what? I was helpful and did my job. So strange. They were here looking at stuff and then all of a sudden she was in a hurry. That's so - okay well - I can let that go. I bought Tall Not So Dark And Creepy a little pumpkin last night even this morning I was so fucking annoyed when I heard him rushing around this morning. That's why it bothered me so much when he told me to slow down yesterday. He ALWAYS rushes around the house and he never even leaves. He just pounds up and down the stairs - ha - unless he has a "friend" over and then they sneak quietly up and down the stairs. How ridiculous is that. Well - I can let that go also. It is time to move on now. He and Boris are getting married in December and I don't know what that means but it can't be good. Maybe it will only be good - and maybe he will be smart and have him sign a pre-nup. I don't want to be there for this. I mean I want to be there for the wedding and I am totally supportive of their love but it is time for me to move on anyway. So even though it totally scares me - like - there is huge block there - I need to focus and look towards moving on. To keep moving. So fucking scary. I can't even picture it. I will start to try today. I have lived there 4 years. That's a long time. A looong gay, marijuana, beer filled time. In all fairness that woman just wanted to buy a necklace - she didn't want to give me her name or information. She tried to be nice after being a douche. She had that grumpy face but maybe she is going through something. Her daughter was very sweet. So that says something right?? Bye Bluebie - I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...