Monday, September 5, 2011

Random...

I just looked at Facebook and some pictures popped up on the newsfeed that someone posted of my ex-whateveryouwantto call him and they are pointing a gun at the camera (a toy one or like one from an arcade machine - they look like they are in an arcade) and he is pointing his finger as if to cover up or stop the bullet from coming out. Which is what I did in my dream last night. How weird is that? I'm not friends with this ex and I don't think he is on FB at all. It was so random - so strange to see him and then see that gun and him pointing at the barrel. Who cares - right? What does it all mean? Stay away from him and all the people I used to hang out with - that's what it means. For sure. I feel gross. I am so tired. My manager wrote and said she did add the money wrong and she made a mistake. How bizarre. I am so confused. I watched Dazed and Confused and it was so not funny. Bizarre. I'm not a victim but people are douches to me sometimes. Or they just are douches. I'm in a bad mood. I should write a check and bring out my garbage. It smells like cigarettes. Oh lord - okay - let's see - I still haven't meditated. Boooooooo. I have no funny right now - I'm just tired and lonely. Oddly fat and - what? I don't know. Ugh. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...