Saturday, September 10, 2011

9/10/11

Ugh - I am getting so upset about 9/11. What a horrible, horrible time that was. My comedy died and I was finally pushed over the edge as far as drugs and alcohol were concerned. It would have happened anyway and I was well on my way but still. My money was all over the place and I was a wreck. I don't think I want to write about this. I thought that maybe it would be good for me to talk about that time - the day and what I did. I don't want to though. I am sober now and I am so fucking grateful that I am. Finally. I had the night off from the comedy club last night and I went home and did laundry, vacuumed and spent time with the dog. Oh dear is it going to rain? This day is so different than yesterday. It's so slow and the streets are so quiet. Oh dear. I have a bunch of things she wanted me to do here. Put away summer stuff and I have a bunch of sweaters to put in the computer and out on the floor. They are beautiful - cashmere and alpaca. She keeps promising me these cashmere sweaters. Okay - this is a hard time. I walked home last night and I had fried chicken from 2 different places. At the second place I had a coke. What?? It was so good and so gross. Okay - bye Bluebie - I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...