Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This is what I did today - warning - boring.

I sewed a pillow back together, cut the dogs toe nails and cleaned her ears plus walked her twice. I did all my laundry, changed the sheets, vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom, dusted everything, took care of the plants and rearranged my closet. I got rid of some more clothes that I won't be using and put away some summer shoes and clothes. I talked to some people from the program and I only left the house to walk the dog and get Chinese food for dinner. I also called my friend from work to see how his Dad is that had a heart attack. It was good to do all this stuff and I love a clean room, dog and clothes....but I understand more than ever why people pay other people to do this stuff - it's so fucking boring. I miss performing so fucking much. Did I work on that? No. Nope - not at all. I did figure out how to use the camera better so that's good. Oh - whatever - tomorrow is a new day. More disappointing celebrating to do. Bye Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...