Saturday, February 15, 2020

So Cold

It's so cold out & I don't want to go to work tonight.  I went to lunch and had a salad so now I want to eat the fried chicken one of the other girls was eating at lunch and go to sleep for a decade. Not really!  I just am so tired!  Also why is it so hard to eat a salad?  It was delicious!  Fresh!  Yummy salmon on it!  Really!  Not lying!  Plus I felt good afterwards!  It's just that sick thing in me that's like "Oh you ate a salad at a bbq place?  You were good?  NOW BAKE A CAKE AND FRY A CHICKEN COOK SOME BACON GET CHEESE AND THEN FUCK ALL OF IT! PUT IT IN YOUR VAGINA AND FUCK IT THEN EAT IT AND FUCK IT AGAIN." That's what my brain says. Haha no it doesn't but it feels like that's what it says.  Either way I can't stop thinking about that fucking fried chicken and waffles.  It's okay though - you know why?  I've had fried chicken & waffle before - plenty of times and I don't need it right now.  That's all.  Easy peasy.  I just don't need it right now.  I need me and to work on my stuff for tonight......it's sunny out and even though it's cold the sun is glorious.  We had a good day yesterday - the shoot was really fun and I took really good care of myself there too.  Okay so yeah.  Went to a meeting last night & alanon this am.  Okay gotta go work.  Love you Bluebie byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...