Thursday, February 13, 2020

Healing

Things are becoming clearer to me as I go on and that means that I am also realizing that I need to heal and I am healing.  Jesus hasn't all of this been about healing?  Yes - yes it has.  So top of the list is my sensitivities and how to take care of myself so more wounding doesn't happen.  Greaaaaat.  Here's what I learned and re-learned this week.

1. Some people are sad and don't feel good (been there).
2. This has nothing to do with me (OH.).
3. If other people's sadness, anger, grossness, rudeness, weirdness, finger pointing or WHATEVER - really bothers me and I mean BOTHERS me then it's something in ME that needs to be healed in probably the same way ( OHHHHHHH!).
4. There are all sorts of ways for me to take care of myself and my body around people that make me uncomfortable and also all sorts of ways I can help my body to heal on a daily basis.
5. I can't remember what 5 is.
6. Nobody is trying to make me feel uncomfortable - most of the time - sooo therefore it has nothing to do with me (my dance space - your dance space, that's all - if you can feel shit in my dance space even though you aren't in my dance space that's your problem or really my problem since I am talking about myself.).
6. It's a miracle I am still alive & sober since I am somewhat of an open wound in the wind but also I guess I am not.  Per my last post I think I am probably stronger and more capable than I realize it's just I do have a head that's somewhat in the clouds.
7. THERE'S FAT IN EVERYTHING! I am now focusing on a low-fat diet since that is very helpful for cancer not coming back and it's in every single food I love.
8.  It's okay- everything is okay.
9. I'm so tired but in a good way.
10. I'm getting back to myself again and I am so grateful.  20 years to circle back to me.  I missed me.

LOVE YOU BLUEBIE BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...