Saturday, September 3, 2011

Finally!!! 2 fucking years.


I should say 2 years not fucking. No fucking here for 2 years!! Really - how crass of me. Honestly that is not lady like. Nor is spreading my no longer dirty laundry around on a secret blog. Haha - my secret blog is sober. Okay - so I am here at the store and it's actually steady. There have been a few ladies who have bought stuff and come in so it's not too boring. I got to work all the shows last night which was GREAT. Hopefully I can work all the shows again tonight. I would love a coffee right now. I should probably calm down - I don't need to work all the shows and I am exhausted. I could work the first two and be okay. Alright - we will see what happens. I talked to my sister a little bit and my Mom called. Lots of people have given me well wishes and I am so HAPPY I am not hung over. This feels like the beginning right now. Now I finally feel like I am taking my life in a different direction. But I have only just turned in that direction. It really is a long, slow recovery. So fucking crazy. Okay - I'm going to breathe and calm down - maybe call my Momma back. I love you Bluebie!!!! Thank you for being sober with me :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...