Monday, September 26, 2011

Such a beautiful day!!

It is gorgeous out right now and I am awake and not hung over. I walked the dog and I prayed and meditated. I made my bed and I had a healthy breakfast, took my vitamins, supplements and UNDA drops. Yeesh. I also pooped twice - what?? Look at me go!!! Literally. Soooooo - I will do this and then get in the shower and get to walking. I need to exercise badly. I got 2 foam boards last night so I couldn't walk home - it was too awkward. I made my own board for my vision board instead of buying one. Cork boards are so motherfucking expensive. So I made one. There you go. It looks home made and I love it. So. What else? My attitude is getting a tiny bit better and this is how I can tell. Usually I get annoyed when people want to communicate with me and I don't want to deal with it. Not everyone but a lot of people. Especially people in the program. So now when I get annoyed I stop and I say - oh this person is reaching out and being nice and kind. So there is a switch!! Oh boy - I'm tired already. I feel like I need a nap - which is insane since I woke up 2 hours ago. Tall Not So Dark And Creepy and his fiance got little birds. They are pretty little things. When I asked if they were boys or girls Boris said(in his thick Russian accent) "Two boys - of course." Ha!! It took me a second to even get what he meant. Well - I should go - I have things I want to do and I really want to go for a walk and enjoy this day. Bye Bluebie - I love youuuuuuie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...