Friday, September 30, 2011

Hi blog!!

Hiiii!! Since I only worked at the comedy club last night it was soooo much easier. Holy cow. I also walked there from the 5:30 meeting so it was good to get some exercises. I am meeting someone today at 3:30 downtown to help her get a haircut? She doesn't want to go alone - I understand so I'm going. Plus maybe I would like it there - who knows. I slept and watched Forbidden Planet last night - well the rest of it. What an amaaaazing movie!! I looooved it. Netflix is so great. Let's see I have a double tomorrow and then what? Service on Sunday and then I don't know. Cretona moved out and I'm not sure but I think he was being a dick about it. Or not - I wasn't here when he left and I called and the night before I scared him - or he scared me when he was sitting on the back steps. I flung the door open and I didn't realize he was there and I had tons of garbage I was throwing out. I sort of was like get away from me because I hate when they stare at me when I'm throwing out my garbage. He looked really sad though and that was our last interaction. He would like Forbidden Planet. Well whatever - he's over living here I guess and I would never have sex with him soooooo. I guess he could still come back. He is cute - I always thought he was cute. But having sex with him would have been a disaster. Not good. Unless it was good. What? Nooooo - never. In a way I feel bad for him. Well - he needs to be off and doing his own thing - I hope he is happy and I need to work on my resentments over him. I heard a man say yesterday (and I am sure I have heard this before but I REALLY heard him) how for him resentments are like drinking. How he can't afford to take one sip of a resentment or he is off and running in the wrong direction. He didn't say it like that. He said he can't stop once he starts and how it's totally poisonous and addictive. Which is how it feels to have resentments. It's so - heavy also. Like carrying around stuff I don't need. It's so strange though - because I have operated from that place for so long it seems so EMPTY not being that way. holy cow - talk about cleaning out a closet. Jeez - so symbolic. It really is so crazy that I cleaned out my closet and my room this week and then I heard that man say that. Or it's not crazy at all. Ha - lameness. For me - cleaner is just how it has to be. Which is what normal people know already. I'm having my coffee and I have not much time before I need to leave to go meet her at the hair saloon. I almost totally forgot and before I saw her reminder messge I felt this pulling inside of me - like a sadness coming on. How does my body know so much but my brain is like "What?? I'm going to do my nails and sleep till 12:30." Bye Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...