Saturday, October 1, 2011

Holy fuck.

I'm here at the boutique and I feel like I am hung over. I just simply can not work here after working till 2:30 in the morning. I am so tired and I feel so gross and it is impossible for me to wake up in time to look good. Oh dear - this is awful. Well.....I don't know. I suppose this is the place where I am to decide nothing. Okay - right. I just had some breakfast so okay. I didn't take my vitamins or drink my green drink or bring any water with me. I couldn't even wash my hair. I only slept 5 hours - ouch. I'm not even going to keep writing about this. My cousin is in town and - oh dear. How do people do it? Live and sleep and see people and not completely lose their shit? Work was so bad at work last night and per usual for me I got mad. Then the bus boy got mad at me. Then the bouncer got mad at me for getting mad at him. Lord. My life is so much cleaner. I just have to keep cleaning. I need to talk to my therapist about this. I need to bring something to the cleaners to get sewn right now. I should do work while I am here for now. I hope I wake up soon - I feel so out of it. Oh I am being hard on myself - not good. Gentle - gentle. Geeeeeennntttllle. Byeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...