Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's snowing and it's boring....

Holy fuck - I guess I should call my sister back. I'm here at the store. I didn't get to take a shower because there was no hot water. I could NOT take a hot shower. When I left I said to Tall Not So Dark And Creepy that there was no hot water and he said "The boiler broke last night in the middle of the night!!" Um - you mean you let the oil run low - please. Okay so here's the thing - I have a tool I can use to deal with this. I'm going to use it. Maybe. I have to say also that I realized today how no one is stopping me from being creative. Jeez - this is a hard day. It's freezing in here and I really needed to wash my hair and take a shower. I look and feel gross. He actually said "Our guests didn't get to take a hot shower this morning!!" I'M YOUR GUEST FUCKFACE. I don't know - but if I hadn't not taken a shower I wouldn't have gotten her call early this morning. She called really early. SO THERE IS THAT. Okay - well - I'm going to do some work on myself and try to get past this and enjoy a quiet day. POEM:

Snow is fluffy
Rain is wet
I couldn't take a shower
I was mad - you bet!
I'm here alone
But I feel sort of alive
I have on cashmere
Haha - it's not mine.
Fuck off.
ugh.
Love and gratitude!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...