Sunday, October 30, 2011

Healing is progressive.

Getting sick was - getting really sick. It was always there lurking but it took a really long time and it happened slowly. Faster than some but it wasn't as quick as others. So me getting better is happening slowly. Quicker than some, slower than others. I just love being funny - I wish I could just figure out a way to do that all the time - either with stand-up, a show, a TV show - anything. Movies? Somehow do it and have a life? The hot water is back on but it is freezing in here. I probably need to drain the pipes. Holy cow I am running so late. I just really wanted to write on here. I'm exhausted. I need to stop doing these doubles very soon - like in the next 2 weeks. I made it through yesterday somehow. I think I need to focus on being more loving and nicer. On the way home in the cab the other girl said she made 300 dollars because she flirted with her people - her customers. I'm not even NICE to mine - let alone flirt with them. What the heck? I'm going to be short on my rent. After all this - ugh - so annoying. I think I need a different job - for real. The money isn't that good at all!! It has changed. Okay - I have to take a shower - I'm starting to lose it. Byeeeee - love you Bluebie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...