Thursday, October 6, 2011

Completely different day today.

I have had such a different day - still strange - but not nearly as awful. I'm so glad I decided to work tonight. I found out all these awful things about soda water - which is all I drink. But if I stop drinking it I will save 1600 dollars a year or so. WHAT??? I mean I suppose that would be taken up by some regular water but WHAT??? Seriously - bye bye soda water. Now if I could just do coffee - holy shit. Soda water is bad for your teeth, skin, hair, nails AND kidneys. Oh AND wallet. What the fuck. I had no idea. Lack luster skin it gives you. Plus makes you have to pee more often. Gross. Well - these are all good reasons. Plus no matter what - regular water is cheaper. I have to pee right now. here's what I think I've learned from ballet and life as a sober person. It's all about balance and no matter what movement is required for balance. When you balance on one leg in ballet you sort of wiggle back and forth or at least I do. Not huge wiggling but sort of light wiggling. Sometimes steadier than others. Anyway between yesterday and today I think I've learned not only that I'm going to go up and down but that I just need ton KNOW that it will change and that I have the power to help assist in the movement towards change. Jesus - I have to go and write my end of the day report and get to a meeting. Byeeee Bluebie - love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...