Friday, October 7, 2011

Yeesh.

How many titles do I have like that? Yeesh, yikes - over and over. I like those words. I am tired but not exhausted. I am bored out of my mind - today suuuuucks. It's Jewish holiday and it's verrrry quiet. Um - what? I don't know. I had an amazing conversation with my sister. I don't know - my shoulders hurt - I should put these dresses in the computer. I think I might get a nanny cam. In fact - I'm going to look that up right now. See what my landlord is up to. Really? Why? Why would I do that to myself? That really might not be a good idea. It's so lovely out - I can't wait to get out of here!!!! Love you Bluebie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...