Monday, October 24, 2011

Hello Bluebie Monday

I think I learned something about the smoking. I did some research and I think the candles and incense I have been burning make it worse. I found an article that said not to burn them if you are sensitive to smoke. So I didn't last night and it seemed a bit better. Okay - enough of that. I have a gyno appointment today - scariness. I got my thing renewed where I go tot he doctor for cheap. What does that make any sense? It's $42.00 for an appointment there and it's $75.00 at Planned Parenthood so I decided to do this. They also had a cancellation so they could take me right away. I have now caught up on all the stuff I have needed and wanted to do. Taxes, doctors, gifts for people(I finally sent my cousin something for her twins), and paying back things. I found another bill I have to pay back but I am going to save for it. Take my time so I'm not hurting myself. Right now at this moment I can see how the healing is progressive. Boris is out there smoking right now. Whatever. The healing is progressive - it takes time. I have to get in the shower. Yikes I'm nervous to do this - noooot fun. I hate Boris - I can't help it. I have to say it felt good to say that. Also I wrote to that ex and he was very nice. Funny and nice - no big deal. That makes me feel so much better. Somehow something has shifted - thank God. Okay - bye.

1 comment:

  1. Today is also when I start to get myself off coffee. This stuff is so bad for me. I heard someone say yesterday that their creative life is so much better without it.

    ReplyDelete

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...