Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm so upset...

I hate this smoke so much. I hate living here - I feel trapped - this is such a fucking nightmare. I don't want to pay my rent anymore. I really don't. I could just save the money and fucking move. I can't believe it - he leaves his lighter out there - he just doesn't care and the landlord just doesn't care. I really am not paying him - I'm fucking drowning here. This place has been a nightmare since the second day I lived here. I feel like I am being poisoned. Well I am. I look terrible. I have to stop thinkng about this. Today I did some nice things. I had a walk, a yummy sandwich, a delicious gelato cone. I got home early. I rested. I am so upsset now. All night long I smell smoke. I have to stop thinking about this. Please God I just want to move. I feel like I am dying - I'm so angry and unhappy. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...